Chief Information Security Officer
CommerceHub Atlanta, GA
- Expired: September 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Develop and implement a training program for information security playbook used by engineers when creating software
- Develop and implement an automated system for determining the information security maturity and compliance of software as it is developed
- Ensure regulatory requirements and certifications are met and achieved including ISO/IEC 27001, SOC2 and others
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification
- Minimum of eight to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC2 and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices.
- Experience with both on premise and Cloud computing across virtualized environments, AWS experience preferred.
- Experience having implemented application security functions in the past.
TechnologyView all jobs at CommerceHub