Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Salesforce |CRM/CPQ - Business Analyst
Location Cary, NC
Duration Full Time
Looking for W2 resources
Mandatory: Salesforce Certification (Admin or PD1)
CommerceCX is seeking a full-time Business Analyst with 3-5 years of Business Analysis experience with implementations related to Quote-to-Cash, CRM, or ERP. This is an exciting opportunity for any candidate who wishes to directly contribute to the enhancement of a cutting-edge system using the latest technology and would like to help us reinvent the buying experience in commerce.
What You Will Be Doing at CommerceCX
- Serve as a Business Analyst and functional expert for Quote-to Cash implementations
- Conduct business analysis leveraging knowledge of business process design, capabilities, architecture, data flows and integration.
- Help define new workflows, outcomes, epics, features, user stories and business rules.
- Prioritize work per release and iteration schedules.
- Work with Solution Architects, Developers across Onsite and Offshore and contribute to best-in-class user experience.
- Create and/or contribute to technical and functional documentation such as detailed architectural and system design documents.
- Participate in project/sprint planning, status, and review meetings.
- Help Identify problem areas and help identify causes of problems and suggest actions for solving them.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams.
- Develop relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support.
- Support future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams
- Assist with functional design including data analysis to business team and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
- Participate in review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives.
- Perform gap analysis as is vs. to be.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Contribute to design discussions with users, technical and functional stakeholders to analyze functional, technical, integration and data needs and clarify, refine, and document requirements.
- Critically evaluate information and data from multiple sources. Reconcile differences and troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, subject matter experts, and users to communicate the proposed solution vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the standard Apttus data model for CPQ, Order Management, CLM, Intelligent Workflow and Approvals, Billing and Revenue Recognition, Rebates Management, and others within the Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics environments.
- Ensure effective communication between technical and functional resources, both internal and external.
- Develop specific functionalities within various development languages to meet functional design requirements.
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 3 Years of Business Analysis experience
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics Platform experience
- Experience configuring Salesforce Applications.
- Ability to work with both the business and functional resources to understand and define functional requirements.
- Can clearly define requirements and business case for any customization requirements.
- Ability to use Agile collaboration tools (e.g., MS Teams, Mural, Slack, RTC, Trello, Whitewater tools)
- Experience with common debugging tools (Firebug, Chrome Developer)
- Awareness of web, database, and object-oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com/ force.com
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills.
- Salesforce Admin or Sales Cloud Certification
- 3 years Quote to Cash experience or CPQ or CLM
- Additional Salesforce certifications.
- Experience with hands-on configuration of Apttus or Salesforce CPQ and Contract Management Experience with migration of CPQ across environments.
- Proven experience with creation of relevant documentation including, but not limited to Apttus QTC solution design document and requirements documentation.
CommerceCX is a global consulting, design and development firm providing solutions and services that support and enable frictionless digital user experiences. With more companies moving to the cloud and undergoing digital transformation to improve the customer experience, CommerceCX empowers organizations to connect technology, data, and insights, building an end-to-end solution that unifies and enhances the customer journey.
CommerceCX specializes in Quote-to-Cash, CLM, and CRM and has strong expertise in Apttus, Salesforce, Microsoft, and ServiceNow. Leading enterprises in the retail, high-tech, financial services, healthcare, travel, and retail manufacturing industries partner with CommerceCX to complete their digital journey.
For more information about CommerceCX,
please visit : www.commercecx.com
Twitter : www.twitter.com/CommerceCX
LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/company/commerce-cx/
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at CommerceCX