Internal Medicine/Primary Care Office in Commerce seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly. Preferably with training in General Medicine and use of EMRs (particularly Athena). Seeking team members to join a company that values your input and offers potential for growth. Looking for: great customer service skills, enhanced computer knowledge, and the ability to multitask and be team player. Offering full and part-time positions. Competitive wages. Full benefits package available. Flexible scheduling.
- Handle all patient related tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with pharmacies and insurance companies for authorizations
- Escort patients to exam rooms, take detailed histories, enter data into EMR accurately
- Coordinate patient care
- Previous experience in healthcare, especially primary care
- Have good understanding of medical diseases and medications
- Familiarity with basic medical procedures -- Injections, EKG's, phlebotomy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Commerce Primary Care PC
Why Work Here?Commerce Primary Care opened in 2004. We are an established, and still growing, Internal Medicine Practice located in Commerce, MI. Our patients come from several local areas including Milford, Highland, Hartland, Pontiac, Waterford, Novi, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield. We specialize in adult internal medical care. Our providers see all ages, from young adult to the geriatric population. We try to provide a "full circle of care", including office visits, telemedicine visits and hospital care. Our hope is to give a patient piece mind, when it comes to their health. We pride ourselves in having a very caring and thoughtful staff. Patients feel very comfortable at our practice and often feel like family. We also communicate often with our patients via portal messaging and personal calls.
Caring family atmosphere with competitive wages, great benefits and room for growth, learning, and promotion.