Internal Medicine/Primary Care Office in Commerce, looking to hire a front office supervisor who also possesses an enhanced depth of medical knowledge. Seeking team members to join a company that values your input and offers potential for growth. Looking for: great customer service skills, enhanced computer knowledge, and the ability to multitask and be team player. Offering a full-time position with flexible scheduling. Competitive wages. Full benefits package available.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate and support patient care needs effectively and accurately
- Previous experience in a medical office or other related fields
- Familiarity with EMR systems -- Especially Athena
- Strong organizational skills and phone skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Commerce Primary Care PC
Why Work Here?Commerce Primary Care opened in 2004. We are an established, and still growing, Internal Medicine Practice located in Commerce, MI. Our patients come from several local areas including Milford, Highland, Hartland, Pontiac, Waterford, Novi, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield. We specialize in adult internal medical care. Our providers see all ages, from young adult to the geriatric population. We try to provide a "full circle of care", including office visits, telemedicine visits and hospital care. Our hope is to give a patient piece mind, when it comes to their health. We pride ourselves in having a very caring and thoughtful staff. Patients feel very comfortable at our practice and often feel like family. We also communicate often with our patients via portal messaging and personal calls.
Caring family atmosphere with competitive wages, great benefits and room for growth, learning, and promotion.