**This position pays $13.50 per hour and requires a valid CA Driver's License. A Food Handler's Card, Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack Certifications are preferred.**
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Provides labor support for the efficient and effective operations of Receiving/Warehouse Department.
2. Participates in the daily receiving and acceptance of all incoming goods. Inclusive of these areas, produce, meats, dry goods, frozen goods, raw materials and office supplies.
3. Ensures that all goods are received in proper/accurate condition as per requested in purchase order.
4. Ensures that proper/accurate documentation is processed on a timely manner.
5. Performs stock rotation, maintenance of designated areas and restocking of goods.
6. Processes and delivers all incoming inter-department supply requisitions.
7. Performs money collection and stock replenishment of cigarette machines.
8. Performs daily processing and delivery of inbound/outbound UPS goods.
9. Participates in the daily/monthly taking of inventories.
10. Performs daily stock replenishment on the following areas: kitchens, bakery, bars, restaurants, casino floors and stations; deli, hotdog stand, gift shop, employee lounges, magazine stands, special events, promos, office supplies and any other duties related to replenishment support.
11. Follows company policies and procedures and communicates any problem and/or any accidents to immediate supervisor.
12. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Receiving Manager.
Work Experience Required: Receiving and warehousing experience preferred. Familiarity with distribution procedures and inventory accountability.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
Other Requirements: Must be able to speak, read, and understand English. Must have basic math skills. Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance per company standards.
Commerce CasinoCommerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.”