Customer Experience Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This function includes many sub tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to the below:
- Processing and entering of orders/purchase orders into appropriate Commend Inc. systems (QuickBooks, Fishbowl and Salesforce)
- Review credit guidelines with reference to entering of new orders
- Addressing and/or coordination with team response of all customer inquiries. Examples of such inquiries pertain to ship dates, delivery dates, proof of deliveries, etc.
- Ensure purchase orders from customers, quotes and our system pricing are all in agreement. Any issues/concerns are to be discussed and resolved in conjunction with Sales Team
- Issue pick lists to warehouse and responsible team(s)
- Assist customers with any shipping issues that may arise
- Create new products in Commend Inc. systems as required
- Provide lead times to internal and external sales customers
Commend, Inc.Why Work Here?
Innovative and fast paced technology organization with great benefits, fantastic people and great growth
From its founding in 1971, Commend grew from a small family business into a large, globally recognized leader providing Integrated Intercom and Communication Systems. Today, our unique solutions are installed for the protection of people, buildings and assets throughout the world. Integration of Commend Intercom Solutions has been hugely successful in many industry sectors. Intercom stations, modules, speakers and servers for integration of speech, image and data can be found throughout the world for increased security. For example, help and emergency call points for public transportation, controlling barriers in car parks, controlling elevators in buildings, and entry solution for multi-tenant buildings. Our solutions can be found in universities and schools, in production facilities, refineries, airports, hospitals, car parks, tunnels and many more.
63 Ramapo Valley Rd.Mahwah, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Commend, Inc.