Quality Assurance Engineer, Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
CMDSS proudly provides technology and business solutions to the federal government. We deliver high-quality services and solutions with personal attention and competitive pricing, utilizing a variety of technologies and techniques including PMI Methodologies, Certifications in Project Management, CMMI Processes, and Lean Six Sigma. We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).Job Description
Command Services & Support, Inc. (CMDSS) is looking for a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer in Washington, D.C. To be considered for this position, candidates must already possess an active & current TS/SCI Clearance.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed
- Designs and installs sophisticated testing equipment and performs product testing and analysis to maintain quality levels and minimize defects and failure rates
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions
- Collaborates with supplier representatives on quality problems, ensures that effective corrective actions are implemented and contributes to supplier quality improvement programs
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses analytical thinking, tools, and judgement to identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by department objectives
- Communicates complex concepts; anticipates potential objections and influences others to adopt a different point of view
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 7 or more years of relevant experience
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized area and general knowledge of related areas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Command Services & Support, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Command Services & Support, Inc.