Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Command Security Corporation. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
Command Security Corporation is dedicated to serving our clients and the nation by enabling the safe conduct of commerce and public life. This position serves in the company's Security Operations Center (SOC) to monitor, coordinate, and support field operations and client services. The hours include the second shift from 2:45pm to 10:45pm with a rotating weekly schedule, at our Herndon, VA office location.
Command Security Corporation offers a whole suite of benefit options. Command believes in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Track employee time and attendance
- Monitor alarms and electronic security systems
- Track the progress of security patrols
- Receive calls from interior guard posts
- Respond to client requests
- Facilitate incident response efforts
- Initiate notification and escalation procedures
- Document significant incidents
- Perform primary analysis on operational procedures
- Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Intermediate computer skills
- 18 years old or older
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience required
- Minimum 1 year call center experience required
- Must be able to receive registration as a Central Station Dispatcher with the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS)
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
Experience1+ to 3 Years
EducationHigh School Diploma/GED (Preferred)
Shift2nd- Hours - 2:45pm to 10:45pm