• Process orders, returns and exchanges; generate pick tickets, receipts, shipping documents, and billing invoices; and complete other related tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Check in all carriers for appointments and ensure quality and accuracy of process
• Accurate input and verification of merchandise receipts on a timely basis
• Maintain current customer contracts accurately and in a confidential manner
• Organization of all files, manuals, projects, and contracts to ensure the proper information and documentation is provided to the customer in a timely and efficient manner
• Generating and retention of all required reporting for the customer and Saddle Creek
• Processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis according to customer request.
• Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and positive attitude.
• Associates’ Degree preferred
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must have at least six (6) months of experience in a customer service role.
• Experience with working with a warehouse management systems (WMS) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong communication both verbally and in writing, especially through e-mail and over the phone
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good problem solving and prioritizing skills
• Ability to effectively manage and resolve conflict
• Attention to detail to prepare and maintain accurate records and reports
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Technology savvy
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & knowledge of PowerPoint are preferred
• Comfortable working in both office and warehouse environment with wide temperature ranges
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing customers with high quality, professional customer service. The CSR acts as a liaison between the customer and Saddle Creek, assists customers on all issues, answers questions, investigates and resolves a wide array of client questions and concerns using a variety of systems offers solutions in a positive manner. This postion will be expected to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, other agencies, customers and the public.