Command Nutritionals LLC Fairfield, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COMMAND Nutritionals, LLC is a leading contract manufacturer, specializing in powdered nutritional and dietary supplements.
This position, under the direction of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager, will perform laboratory procedures and operate various lab testing instruments on both raw materials and finished products. Also, will develop test methods for raw materials and finished products. Instruments include Waters UPLC, Foss Kjeltec Protein Analyzer and Sartorius Moisture Analyzer.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Method development and validation for raw materials and finished products.
- Perform routine analysis for raw materials and finished products.
- Perform sample preparation, testing and analysis.
- Perform instrument set-up, calibration and general maintenance.
- Record observations and maintain test data thoroughly.
- Comply with company policies regarding SOPs, cGMPs, cGLP and safety.
- Experienced and capable in operating UPLC, HPLC, moisture analyzer, refractometer, kjeldahl analyzer, and NIR.
- Good computer skills; including data input.
- Maintain records accurately and neatly; organised.
- Able to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- 2-5 years' experience in laboratory environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Food Science, or experience in Pharma or Dietary Supplement Industries.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Command Nutritionals LLC
ScienceView all jobs at Command Nutritionals LLC