Administrative Assistant - Lead
Command Cyber Solutions Tyndall Air Force Base, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant - Lead
Location: Tyndall AFB, FL
Pls. apply online at: https://www.command-cs.com/careers
FLSA Classification: Exempt - Salaried
Employment Class: Full Time Regular
Command Cyber Solutions is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant - Lead who will provide direction and administrative assistance for the Command Cyber Solutions supporting the Team Central Appointment Call Center located in Tyndall AFB, FL. This position includes assisting in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of financial or other records (stored both manually and electronically); verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiling information; and handling and adjusting complaints.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct lower-level clerks and select or devise steps necessary to complete assignments.
- Update records information in Composite Health Care System (CHCS), assist or perform CHCS record availability audits, perform records quality checks reviews, or assist with CHCS record retirement functions.
- Work as data entry clerk for special projects as defined by the Group Practice Manager (GPM).
- Function under the direction of the Data Quality Assurance Committee to identify and correct CHCS data including but not limited to contacting patients to correct addresses, phone numbers and other archived data.
- Assist the Health Care Integrator in contacting patients for preventive or wellness medical appointments. This includes patients on waiting list, no-shows, or overdue care. Reasons for wellness appointments include, but are not limited to, active-duty periodic health assessment; women's health appointments; adult or pediatric immunizations; annual labs for diabetes; cancer screening exams: pap smears, mammograms, colonoscopies; and scheduling patients for healthy heart, asthma, and diabetes classes.
- Provide MTF support for reporting No-Show activity to base agencies for accountability with active-duty members
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Lead Administrative Assistant
- Five (5) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Current Basic Cardiopulmonary Life Support (BLS) card is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations. Attend conferences and workshops related to duties.
- Demonstrate clinical competence and appropriate standard of care for the assigned position.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of medical disorders/conditions, disease processes, and growth/development of patients per age-appropriate population.
- Maintain current knowledge of disease management, preventive screening standards and requirements, and current trends in population-based health management.
- Actively participate in ongoing improvement projects associated with disease management, prevention, and population-based health management.
- Must have excellent oral, verbal, written communication skills
Working Conditions/Working Environment/Physical Demands:
- Basic office work environment at government facility location
- Work under the primary supervision of Director
- Hours of operation are M-F between 0730-1630 with a flexible 1-hour lunch break to be taken no later than 1400 hours.
- Occasionally, project requirements may require temporary adjustment of work hours/days
- Duties are subject to change based on the needs of the customer
- Position is contingent upon award of contract
Command Cyber Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
Command Cyber Solutions
Command Cyber Solutions is an IT consulting company specializing in Cyber Security Services and Information Technology Support. Our comprehensive services include incident response, vulnerability assessments, and network security audits. We pride ourselves as a 100% tribally owned small business of the Forest County Potawatomi Tribe of Wisconsin. We are a Government contracting partner backed by years of proven experience. As a subsidiary of the Potawatomi Business Development Corporation (PBDC), you benefit by having a small, highly-responsive team that boasts access to the capacity and resources of a fully-fledged corporation.
AddressTyndall Air Force Base, FL