Licensed Counselor - Deliverance House
CommQuest Services Inc Canton, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have an opening for a Residential Counselor for our Women's residential facility, Deliverance House in Canton. The Residential Counselor plays a vital role for our clients who are recovering from drug and alcohol addiction. This is a full-time position with benefits including PTO, sick time, mental health days, medical insurance, vision/dental insurance, 403b match contribution, etc. The primary work schedule will be Sunday through Thursday, day time hours. Must have flexibility to work additional hours, as needed and requested by the Supervisor. Must have a strong desire to help those struggling with the disease of addiction!
Job Duties include:
- Provide chemical dependency intakes, screenings and assessments.
- Provide individual and group counseling.
- Orient new clients to the agency's treatment philosophy.
- Provide crisis interventions, as needed.
- Perform clinical record keeping.
- Provide client and family education.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Master's degree in Clinical Counseling, Social Work or related field is required.
- Minimum licensure as a LPC or LSW through the Ohio CSWMFT Board is required.
- The successful candidate will be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience with AoD population is preferred, as well as previous residential experience.
- A demonstrated knowledge of addiction, Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-step programs, assessments, treatment plans, and individual/group counseling is highly desired!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro