Acworth, Kennesaw, Marietta
Wanted -- NOW
Do you want to help our clients fall in love with the future?
Are you looking for a flexible schedule? Would you like to have benefits such as PTO (paid time off), retirement savings plan with company match, and get paid for training? Do you want to work for a company that received the Provider of Choice award from Home Care Pulse?
If you answered yes to any of these questions than look no further. We have positions available for days, nights, weekdays and weekends.
Job duties include:
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, transferring, toileting, grooming, feeding, etc.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Completing written documentation
Comforting Arms offers you the following benefits and perks:
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Paid training and education
- Reduced rates for Aflac supplemental insurance
For this type of employment, state law requires a national and state background check as condition of employment.