Comfort Windows is Upstate NY's #1 home remodeling contractor with 40 years of experience in the home improvement industry. As a family-owned contractor, we manufacture locally and install using only our own trained employees. For everything from replacement windows to basements, siding to bathrooms, doors and more, you can depend on Comfort Windows to do the job right; from start to finish.
Comfort Windows is now hiring for a Bathroom Production Manager in our Rochester location.
This is a full time position that reports to the Branch Production manager.
Job Description Includes:
· Organize, direct, coordinate and supervise installation activities to ensure products are installed with maximum quality and customer satisfaction.
· Maintain technical ability to direct the installation of products, materials and tools.
· Assist in resolving customer installation concerns and questions.
· Assist in the development and training of the production employees in safety, application and efficiency.
· Assist management as directed
· Understand and Comply with the following policies: Urgent memos Policy, Job Sign Policy, Safe and Courteous Driving Policy and GPS/Cell Phone Policy.
· Ensure completion of the daily measure schedule safely and accurately.
· Ensure all measurements are accurate and error free to minimize mis -measure.
· Operate company vehicles and equipment safely at all times.
· Be proficient in understanding the Comfort Windows price book.
· Identify and record labor and material necessary to perform the scope of work defined in the purchase agreement.
· Ensure written work order exists for all installations or applications.
· Assist in product installation when necessary.
This job operates in the field, customer residence and in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to various construction tools: Saws, grinders, cutters.etc. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of weather conditions on the job site.