Comfort Windows has an immediate need for an individual to assist with Sales Commission calculations.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Calculation, reconciliation, and processing of all sales commissions, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and timely completion.
• Coordinating with sales to make proper commission corrections and adjustments.
• Communicate commission issues with proper personnel including adjustment timelines.
• Research and resolution for sales contractor inquiries.
• Provide support to agents in response to inquiries regarding commission payouts, deductions, and commission calculations.
• Be prompt in answering correspondence from the agents and sales managers.
• Navigate company systems for commission calculations and records.
• Obtain management approvals for any commission exceptions and adjustments.
• Create commission summary reports and other reports to analyze trends and performance.
• Perform other analysis and special projects as requested.
• A degree in Accounting or Finance a plus; or equivalent work experience calculating, reconciling, and processing sales commissions.
• Solid math and clerical skills (typing, data entry).
• Must have good verbal, written and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Excellent computer skills including experience in building excel spreadsheets.
Comfort Windows is Upstate NY's #1 home remodeling contractor with 40 years of experience in the home improvement industry. As a family-owned contractor, we manufacture locally and install using only our own trained employees. For everything from replacement windows to basements, siding to bathrooms, doors and more, Comfort Windows does the job right from start to finish.
Comfort Windows is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.