Business Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Business Development Sales Professional, you will be working with customers in commercial settings to provide HVAC mechanical maintenance service solutions covering the area of Mobile, AL to Pensacola, FL. This will be accomplished through relationship building, prospecting, and new business development efforts in a specified territory.
- Business to business (B2B) sales and prospecting to identify new customers within commercial and industrial settings including healthcare, education, government, manufacturing, distribution, etc.
- Ability to sell services and position service benefits to win contracts
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective sales plans across assigned territory to qualify and source new business opportunities to ultimately increase market penetration and fill sales pipeline for mechanical preventative maintenance services
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to conduct sales calls with key decision makers to include facility engineers, plant managers, maintenance supervisors, general contractors, engineers, architects, and owners/developers to position the company as a premier Mechanical Service Provider
- Schedule and conduct discovery meetings within target business segments to uncover customer goals and provided tailored programs to meet customer goals
- Proactively prepare for customer meetings by setting clear objectives, allocate time to ask pertinent questions, define action items and set follow up steps and deliverables
- Review and qualify sales opportunities to determine priority and decision to pursuit utilizing company go / no-go processes with key leadership teams
- Perform onsite review of current mechanical equipment for needs analysis of potential customers and develop solutions to meet customer's needs
- Develop preventative maintenance agreement price estimates for customer reviews
- Travel within a specified territory to meet with target customers for new business development
- Attend and participate in association events, trade shows and other client-related events to engage with decision makers for new business opportunities
- Continuously evaluate target market sectors and stay up to date on trends; becoming informed of opportunities prior to becoming public knowledge
- 3 or more years of experience of business-to-business sales to include prospecting, lead generation, appointment setting, and leadership of sales presentations
- Prior sales experience working within the construction or mechanical service industry preferred
- OSHA 10 hour (the company will provide if needed)
- Experience with North Boundary a plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented sales professional with discipline to work independently
- Effective time management skills to support multiple projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence decisions at all levels in an organization
- Respond effectively to customer requests, resolve critical issues, and meet all commitments in a timely manner
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass a full background screening and drug screening
- Ability to pass MVR check and ability to travel, as needed, for projects.
- Ability to pass a physical ability test
- Salary Range Starting at: $30K+/hr. potential incentives based on qualifications & experience
- Vehicle and cell phone allowance
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid holiday and vacation
- 401(k) Plan with multiple investment options
- Training and Development Programs
- Employee discount programs
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Company-paid and voluntary accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Vehicle discount purchase programs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comfort Systems USA (Southeast), Inc. is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.
Comfort Systems USA SE
Get fresh Manager Commercial Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.