Weekend Caregiver (Day Shifts)
Comfort Keepers Rockville, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a meaningful career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Interested in working on Weekends, during the day time, for 4-12 hours? If so, your search is over – a Caregiver career with Comfort Keepers is the perfect job for you!
Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers of Greater Hartford, CT and join our growing company dedicated to providing meaningful companionship, personal care, and other home care services for seniors in their own homes.
As a Caregiver on our team you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients, during the weekend, in the comfort of their own homes. In this role you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with care services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit, holiday pay, paid overtime and paid-time-off
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Join Our Comfort Keepers Caregiving Team!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Successful Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 year Personal Care experience (Can be substituted or supplemented with PCA and/or CNA certification)Previous experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or home care environment
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
- Overnight weekend availability
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions
Comfort Keepers serves Avon, Bloomfield, East Hartford, Glastonbury, Granby, Hartford, Manchester, Simsbury, South Windsor, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield and Windsor and this position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Learn more at https://www.comfortkeepers.com/offices/connecticut/bloomfield
Powered by JazzHR