Helping seniors has never been more important.
Comfort Keepers is seeking those with a heart for helping others to join our compassionate team of people who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and homemaker care services for seniors and older adults in the Artesia, NM area.
As a caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being. Our goal is to bring joy to those we serve every day.
Full time and part time positions available. No experience needed!
Home Care Aide Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay – starting at $10.00-$12.00/hour depending on experience and availability
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Supplemental insurance, such as dental, vision insurance and Aflac
- Paid training opportunities
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
- Become a part of a supportive team with room to grow
- Join a fulfilling community of people who live to help others
Desired applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability - must be available for Saturday or Sunday
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
This position is available through our office located at 1410 S Main St, Roswell, New Mexico 88203.
Powered by JazzHR