Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
As a member of our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being.
- Competitive Pay Starting at $18-$20/hr – Including direct deposit and holiday pay
- PTO - paid-time off is provided
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Health Insurance - Including vision and dental
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere
- Flexibility – Work around your life with flexible scheduling
- Short Commute – Work close to home
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved one
- ** Please note if you are starting out without a CNA/HCA license you will receive $17/hour until your license is active at which point you will receive $18/hour. Per WA state law you must have an active license within 200 days of hire.**
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments, and pharmacy visits
- CNA or HCA license or currently enrolled in classes
- Valid Driver's License, automobile insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
As a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers, the leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors, you will transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful relationships and memories.
We have a private duty nursing program for CNA’s that are nurse delegated. FT & PT positions are available in both Clark and Cowlitz counties.
Our office is located at 406 SE 131st Ave #205, Vancouver, WA 98683
Your safety is our top priority.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
- All Comfort Keepers staff are provided with paid infectious disease training
- All necessary and precautionary PPE is provided to Comfort Keepers staff
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBattle Ground, WA
Personal CareView all jobs at Comfort Keepers