Become an LPN Client Care Coordinator at Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers Provides Non-Medical In-Home Senior Care
LPN Client Care Coordinator Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Work close to home
- Compatible clients
LPN Client Care Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the continuation of care to clients, implements plan of care, and supervises caregivers.
LPN Client Care Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Part time
- Experience in the home care field
- Experience with coordinating
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills, computer skills, as well as positive professional, business image.
- Stability and opportunity to work with a national company that is locally owned.
- Must have own vehicle, valid driver’s licenses with valid auto insurance.
Comfort Keepers® is a leading franchise network in the in-home care market for seniors needing care. Since its founding in 1998, the network has grown to more than 700 franchised locations around the world by staying true to the founders' goal of providing quality, caring in-home care services that allow clients the opportunity to age in place.
This position is open at our Orchard Park, NY office, located at 3075 Southwestern Blvd, #206, Orchard Park, NY 14127, our office location serves the Orchard Park, Depew, East Aurora, Elma, Hamburg, Lancaster, North Boston, Spring Brook, West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Blasdell, Lackawanna, South Buffalo, Boston, Eden, Marilla, Lakeview and the surrounding Erie County Suburbs.
Learn more here: http://orchardpark-331.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers