Do you want to get paid to have ice cream with a friend? Or perhaps to spend the afternoon at a movie, or outside getting some exercise? A career with Comfort Keepers could allow you to do just that.
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help.
As a caregiver, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and wellbeing, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
Make a difference today. Become a caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding with Comfort Keepers today. Apply now!
This caregiver position is open at our King of Prussia office, located at 287 S Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Our office serves King of Prussia, PA and surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Powered by JazzHR