Are you interested in being an important part of someone’s day, every day? An in-home caregiver position with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve a senior’s quality of life without compromising their independence and individuality.
As an in-home caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. You will provide in-home support for daily tasks, personal care, and hobbies to ensure the senior’s non-medical needs are met and their personal goals are carried out.
In-Home Caregiver Benefits:
- Continuing Education Plan
- Paid In-services
- Comfort Keeper Paid Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Dementia Training Program
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
In-Home Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation, and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments, and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
In-Home Caregiver Qualifications:
- Able to work late afternoon/evenings
- Experience working with dementia patients is preferred
- Unrestricted driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Be willing to drive in excess of 30 miles to service clients
- Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for background checks
- Successful completion of Comfort Keepers training and orientation program required
This position is located at our Dexter Office, located at 7910 Ann Arbor St., Ste. 2, Dexter, MI 48130.
HR direct line: (734) 418-9186
Our office serves the surrounding areas of Chelsea, including Ann Arbor, Dexter, Mason, Stockbridge, Manchester, Saline, Willis, Ypsilanti, Gregory, Charlotte, Dansville, Dimondale, Eaton Rapids, Fowlerville, Haslett, Holt, Okemos, Perry, Potterville, Webberville, Williamston, Lansing, Albion, Grass Lake, Leslie, Munith, Onondaga, Parma, Pleasant Lake, Rives Junction, Springport and more, and this position may require travel to those areas.