Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior?
Comfort Keepers of Enfield is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Caregiver. In this role you will assist our senior clients with companionship and personal care services. Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high-quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professional caregivers and home health aides.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Travel compensation
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- COVID-19 safety training
- Continuous caregiving training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Flexible schedule
- Vibrant company with room to grow
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Feel a passion for caregiving and want to help others
- Have a commitment to being there when needed
- Place a priority on quality care and who treat every client as if they were their own family
- Want to be treated by us as a valuable part of our team
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- At least one year professional experience as a caregiver or home health aide
- Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment
- Open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends)
- Team player who values friends and family
- Must be able to pass a national background check, submit to drug and alcohol screening
As for our safety and protocols regarding COVID-19 and our caregivers:
- Our interviews are conducted via Zoom.
- Our staff is trained in infectious disease control.
- Our caregivers will not care for those who exhibit signs of or have been tested positive for the virus as a safekeeping measure for themselves and for their other clients and families.
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if they are ill with any sickness so as to not infect any of our clients or their family members.
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC, including vigorous and frequent handwashing with soap and water, use of sanitizing gels (with 70% alcohol level or higher), use of disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
This position is located at our Enfield office, located at 276 Hazard Ave #3, Hazardville, CT.
Our office serves parts of Hartford County, CT, Tolland County, CT and Hampden County, MA, including Springfield, East Longmeadow, Hampden, Longmeadow, Agawam and Wilbraham, Massachusetts in addition to East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Somers, Broadbrook, Stafford, Stafford Springs, Suffield, Tolland and Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Learn more here: https://www.comfortkeepers.com/offices/connecticut/enfield/careers
Powered by JazzHR