Do you want to get paid to have ice cream with a friend? Or perhaps to spend the afternoon at a movie, or outside getting some exercise? Helping seniors has never been more important!
At Comfort Keepers, you will spend your days providing joy, friendship and at-home health care services to seniors and other adults in need of some extra help. We are in immediate high demand for 1st and 3rd shift caregivers to join our team!
As a home health aide, you will allow a senior the familiarity and comfort of staying in their own home without compromising their medical and non-medical care. In addition to maintaining a senior’s health and wellbeing, you will work to provide positive experiences that enhance the quality of his or her life.
Home Health Aide Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
As a home health aide with Comfort Keepers, you will provide high-quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful relationships and memories.
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- Personal and reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver's License and automobile insurance
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- Personal care experience is a plus but not required
- Valid CNA license is a plus but not required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- All applicants must be able to function independently and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients and client family member
This caregiver position is open at our Milwaukee Office, located at 8505 W Forest Home Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53228, our office serves the Bayside, Brookfield, Brown Deer, Butler, Chenequa, Elm Grove, Fox Point, Franklin, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Hartland, Lannon, Lisbon, Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, New Berlin, North Lake, Pewaukee, River Hills, Shorewood, Sussex, Vernon, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, West Allis, West Milwaukee, Whiefish Bay area, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Like us on Facebook
Confidentiality Notice: This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that dissemination, distribution or copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the person who sent you this e-mail immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.
Powered by JazzHR