Are you a dynamic, driven individual interested in providing compassionate solutions for prospective clients and their families that could positively impact their lives?
At Comfort Keepers, we are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our company and act as a point of contact for our prospective clients and their families.
Begin Your Rewarding Client Care Coordinator Career!
Client Care Coordinator Benefits:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Plans Available
- Paid Time Off
- Hands on Training
- Friendly, Respectful and Supportive Staff
Client Care Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the provision of in-home care and support services to clients
- Arrange for the uninterrupted continuing care of the client
- Assist in the organization of family resources for the effective care of the client
- Routinely interact with other personnel as well as clients, family members, community providers/referral sources, insurance companies, case managers, and other third party payors
- Directly manage and schedule a team of caregivers and reports to office Operations Manager(s)
- OnCall responsibilities 1 week/month
Client Care Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- High school diploma or GED required
- Clear background check and fingerprints (IDPH)
- Reliable transportation and valid auto insurance
- Unrestricted drivers license and clean driving record (Preferred but not required)
Join Our Comfort Keepers Team!
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience.
Our offices are located at 977 N. Oaklawn Ave., Ste.106, Elmhurst, IL 60126 & 1121 S. Arlington Heights Rd., Arlington Heights, IL 60005. Our office serves Arlington Heights, Elk Grove Village, Mount Prospect and the surrounding areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: https://arlingtonheights-219.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers/view-job-openings.