Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a CNA career with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and health care services for seniors and older adults in Davenport, IA, and surrounding communities.
As a CNA on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being. Our goal is to bring joy to those we serve every day.
We provide up to 24/7 care, so open availability is strongly preferred. Full time and part time positions - day and night - are available.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Paid & continued training opportunities
- Free uniforms
- We pay for pre-hire medical physical and drug testing
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
- Become a part of a supportive team with room to grow
- Join a fulfilling community of people who live to help others
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Desired Certified Nurse Assistant applicants will meet the following requirements:
- One year of experience in caregiving or CNA line of work (preferred but not required)
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred since we provide care 24/7
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
As a CNA with Comfort Keepers, the leading provider of quality in-home care for seniors, you will transform day-to-day care giving into opportunities for meaningful relationships and memories.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, Home Care Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, Home Health Aide, or similar positions.
This position is available through our office located at 3420 Elmore Avenue, Davenport, IA 52807 and requires travel to surrounding areas.