Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) / Nurse Technician
- Expired: March 30, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make more than a living!
What if you could have a rewarding career helping others while working for a company that genuinely cares about you?
CK Healthcare Staffing - a division of Comfort Keepers - is seeking qualified individuals for our Certified Nurse Assistant / Nurse Technician position. This hospital based role represents an essential function in meeting the needs of our community and we want to create an exciting, challenging working environment for you that is fulfilling and recognizes your talent.
At CK Healthcare Staffing, you are more than just an employee! We work hard to ensure that your work experience and job fulfillment is unmatched - and to reward you for your dedication, we’ve designed a benefits package that supports your emotional, physical, and social well-being.
If you are ready to begin an exciting career with CK Healthcare Staffing, apply today!
COVID Protocol: The pandemic has not stopped us from hiring amazing individuals to join our care team and we take every precaution to ensure your safety. Along with personal protective equipment, you will be provided with the most up to date, thorough training possible so that you will be at east and safe when you care for your patients.
- Competitive pay with opportunity for sign-on bonus, referral bonus and mileage!
- Flexible, regularly available shifts / hours
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and rewarding work environment
- Growing company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides personal care assistance such as bathing (bed, tub, shower or sponge bath), skin care, toileting (bedpan, urinal, commode and/or toilet), grooming (shampoo, nailcare, shaving), oral hygiene (denture care) and assists with dressing and undressing.
- Assist with feeding of patients.
- Measuring and recording intake and output.
- Weigh patients using upright, chair and bed scale and reports variations in vital signs to RN.
- Assist in turning and positioning of patients.
- Proper transfer techniques.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment (cane, crutches, walkers, Hoyer lifts, side rails, brace, splints, oxygen).
- Helps keep patients’ rooms clean and supplied.
- Make and change beds (unoccupied and occupied). •
- Transports patients, supplies and equipment as needed.
- Assists nurses and other personnel as needed.
- Ambulate patients who require minimal assistance.
- Immediately reports any changes in patient’s condition or incidents to the Nursing Supervisor.
- Maintains confidentiality in relation to all patients, healthcare staff and documentation.
- Meets annual in-service requirements in accordance with Agency policy and state regulations.
- Maintains and enhances skill through attending appropriate staff development training
- Appearance is professional and complies with agency dress code.
- Maintains a cooperative manner towards client/family and all members of the healthcare team.
- HS Diploma or GED and hold a current CNA license in the State of Oklahoma.
- BLS (American Heart Association) Certification
- At least one year experience in a hospital setting.
CK Healthcare Staffing is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medication Aide, Medical Assistants and others with experience in hospital or facility settings.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, CK Healthcare Staffing considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Comfort Keepers
Get fresh Assisted Living Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.