Are you interested in being an important part of someone’s day, every day? Look no further – a Caregiver position with Comfort Keepers is the job for you!
Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Tuolumne County area.
As a Caregiver on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and wellbeing.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Continued training opportunities
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
- Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
Make a difference today. Become a Caregiver with Comfort Keepers!
Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Provide non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
- Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
- Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
- Encourage activity and movement
- Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
- Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
Desired Caregiver applicants will meet the following requirements:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Hands-on experience with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Become a Comfort Keeper in Tuolumne County today! Learn more at https://www.comfortkeepers.com/offices/california/sonora/careers
This position is open through our Sonora office, located at 14570 Mono Way Ste G, Sonora, California 95370.