At Comfort Keepers, we are dedicated to Elevating the Human Spirit. Our caregivers provide uplifting in-home care that positively impacts the lives of our clients and their families.
How our caregivers make a difference:
- Helping seniors thrive by fostering moments of joy, connection, and purpose.
- Maintaining a trusting and comforting environment in the home.
- Communicating any changes in their client’s condition to the office.
- Work close to home
- Flexible and regular available hours
- Health and Dental benefits available
- Continued training opportunities
- Caregiver recognition program
- Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior’s life
Responsibilities may include:
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Conversation and companionship
- Transportation to appointments or errands
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, or hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- PCA, HHA, or CNA license (or one year of professional caregiving experience)
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and Reliable Transportation
- High School diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Start your rewarding with Comfort Keepers today. Apply now!
This caregiver position is open at our Sterling, VA Office Located at, 45640 Willow Pond Plaza Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20164. Our office serves the Loudoun County area and this position may require travel to those areas. Life is short. Work somewhere awesome! Learn more here: https://www.comfortkeepers.com/offices/virginia/fairfax/careers
Powered by JazzHR