Amazing Caregivers Wanted for Windham, Tolland, Storrs, Eastford, Ashford
Comfort Keepers Windham Center, ME
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior in the Windham Ct. area?
Comfort Keepers is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Certified Nurse Assistant. Comfort Keepers CNAs work in the home to keep seniors comfortable, safe and living independently.
Join Our National Business Research Institute, Newsweek, and Caring.com Award-Winning Team!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Continuing training paid for by us!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- Referral bonuses!
- Incentive programs!
- Direct Deposit!
- Medical Benefits, 401K, PTO
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Meal Preparation
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Recreational Activities
- Communicating with Office
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- CNA/HHA Certificate.
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s, and CPR Training.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Background check required.
Your safety is our priority. In regards to COVID-19 and our caregivers:
- Interviews are conducted via Zoom.
- Our staff is trained in infectious disease control.
- We use masks and gloves where appropriate.
- Our caregivers will not care for those who exhibit signs of or have been tested positive for the virus as a safekeeping measure for themselves and for their other clients and families.
- Our caregivers have an established protocol to stay home if they are ill with any sickness so as to not infect any of our clients or their family members.
- Our staff follows hygiene procedures directed by the CDC, including vigorous and frequent handwashing with soap and water, use of sanitizing gels (with 70% alcohol level or higher), use of disinfectant wipes to frequently wipe down surfaces, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If any of our staff or their clients should show signs of COVID-19, we will report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
This position is located at our Enfield office, located at 276 Hazard Ave #3, Hazardville, CT.
Our office serves parts of Hartford County, CT, Tolland County, CT, and Hampden County, MA, including Springfield, East Longmeadow, Hampden, Longmeadow, Agawam and Wilbraham, Massachusetts in addition to East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Somers, Broadbrook, Stafford, Stafford Springs, Suffield, Tolland and Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Learn more here: https://www.comfortkeepers.com/offices/connecticut/enfield/careers
Powered by JazzHR
AddressWindham Center, ME
Personal CareView all jobs at Comfort Keepers