In Home Caregiver
Comfort Keepers of West LA Culver City, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Comfort Keepers Home Care is looking for caregivers to work in a facility to help patients in need.
Are you a compassionate person who wants to help seniors in your community? We're looking for caregivers to join the Comfort Keepers family immediately! As a caregiver on our team, you will provide essential, companionship, and household assistance for your senior client, keeping them safe while they are recovering.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Wages & Benefits. In addition to a pay rate starting at $15 per hour, direct deposit and holiday premium pay, we offer health insurance, and the opportunity to save for your future with a 401K matching program.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Flexible schedules: We have part-time and full-time opportunities available. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you and your clients.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood!
- Make new friends: A Comfort Keeper typically develops genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Comfort Keepers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Comfort Keeper, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Complete a criminal background check
Regarding COVID-19 and our caregivers:
At Comfort Keepers, our number one priority is maintaining the safety of both our caregivers and our clients. We believe that home remains the safest place for you or a senior loved one and we will continue to provide quality in home care services that prioritize the health and safety of everyone in our care.
Join our Comfort Keepers team as a Caregiver! Apply today!
We are strongly considering people with CNA, HCA or HHA experience.
Powered by JazzHR