Comfort Keepers of Spartanburg Tryon, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have evening availability? Do you want to spend that time helping others? Become a Comfort Keeper!
Comfort Keepers Home Care is looking for caregivers with evening availability to cover 2nd shifts for our senior clients in and around Tryon, NC. We are reviewing applications daily and look forward to hearing from you!
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Wages & Benefits. In addition to direct deposit and holiday premium pay, we offer paid time off, insurance, and the opportunity to save for your future with a 401K matching program.
- Job training: Beyond learning practical skills, you can educate yourself about complex diseases like Alzheimer's.
- Flexible schedules: We have part-time and full-time opportunities available. Together, we will tailor a schedule that works for you and your clients.
- Work close to home: You will be serving seniors in your own community. We may even be able to match you with a client who lives in your neighborhood!
- Make new friends: A Comfort Keeper typically develops genuine bonds with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Comfort Keepers and have opportunities to develop professional relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life than giving back. As a Comfort Keeper, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete. That feeling is priceless.
Make a difference today. Become a Comfort Keeper!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Complete a criminal background check
Regarding COVID-19 and our caregivers:
At Comfort Keepers, our number one priority is maintaining the safety of both our caregivers and our clients. We believe that home remains the safest place for you or a senior loved one and we will continue to provide quality in home care services that prioritize the health and safety of everyone in our care.
Comfort Keepers Home Care serves Tryon, NC, and this position may require travel to the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR