Comfort Keepers of South Carolina Florence, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
Comfort Keepers is hiring immediately for In Home Caregivers in the
Florence area & surrounding counties.
BENEFITS FOR OUR CAREGIVERS:
- PayActiv (Access to money you've already earned!!)
- Flexible shifts & Online Scheduling
- Job Training: we coach our caregiver towards success and continuously invest to grow your skills!
- On-the-job training & growth opportunities
- Up to 40 hours of Paid Time Off
- AFLAC & MEC Health Insurance
- Double Time Pay for Holidays
- 401K Plans
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Field Support
- Full-time & part-time hours available
- Employee and Client Referral Bonuses
QUALIFICATIONS OF OUR CAREGIVERS:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma, or GED.
- In Home Care experience is a plus.
- Able to pass a criminal background check and obtain a clean motor vehicle driving record.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Valid South Carolina drivers license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation.
Our In Home Caregivers provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services to our clients, which include seniors and others requiring a little extra assistance in their day to day lives. The In Home Caregiver provides companionship to those individuals requiring socialization and minimum guidance for a safe, protected, clean, and orderly environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF OUR IN HOME CAREGIVERS:
- Assists the client with activities of daily living by providing any of the Comfort Keepers approved personal care activities including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and/or ambulation.
- Provides light housekeeping tasks including laundering of client’s garments and linens and changing the bed.
- Assists in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, dishes, and kitchen clean-up.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
Comfort Keepers is one of the nation’s largest personal home care and customer service providers. As a client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach: We provide exceptional care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently while elevating the human spirit!
Comfort Keepers®is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Comfort Keepers of South Carolina
Personal CareView all jobs at Comfort Keepers of South Carolina