Caregivers Needed in Cleveland
- Posted: 26 days ago
Dayshift Caregivers Needed in Cleveland GA
Starting Pay Non-CNA starting at $14 or more (based on experience and availability) CNA start at $15 or more (based on experience and availability.)
**Weekends pay $3 more an hour.
Full Time/ Part Time/ and P.R.N Positions Available
**If you would like to have an initial screening and set up an interview right away, please call 770-887-0499 and press option “3.” We are available 24/7 and 365 days a year!**
Are you a caregiver looking for work in the Cleveland area? Do you want a rewarding career that allows one-on-one interaction, safe work environments, along with an opportunity to elevate the human spirit? Comfort Keepers offers competitive pay, flexible schedules, and a generous benefits package!
Comfort Keepers is looking for an amazing caregiver, like you, to join our team. Comfort Keepers provides uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who may require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance. Our caregivers have daily opportunities to deliver one-on-one care, enhance quality of life, and bring hope and joy to our clients and their families.
Benefits: Ask our recruiter for more details on the benefits listed below and the eligibility requirements.
- Premium Weekend Pay
- Double Time Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Continued Education
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Plans with Employer designated Match
- Pay Day Advance Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposits on Pay Day
- Paid Travel Time for Multiple Daily Clients
- Paid Mileage (If using your vehicle for client transportation or errands).
- Monthly Schedules
- Comfort Keepers Discount Program
- Smart Apps (These apps help you access your schedules, continued education, and your payroll information, from any smart device).
- Growing Company with Opportunities for Development
*****More Benefits to be discussed during the interview.
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services.
- Ability to smile often, have empathy for other and a true passion for making a difference in the lives of the clients that you serve.
- C.N.A, P.C.A, M.A, H.H.A or Personal Care experience.
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others.
- Current certifications in CPR, First Aid, and a TB skin test. (You do not need these to apply, but they must be completed before you can attend orientation.)
- Current Covid-19 Test or Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Reliable transportation, valid automobile insurance and current driver’s license
- Willingness to travel 25 miles (30 to 45 mins)
- Ability to pass background checks, finger printing, drug testing and have good work-related references.
- U.S citizen or approved work permit to work in the U.S.
- We are a smoke free workplace.
- Must be 18+ to apply.
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regarding to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Powered by JazzHR
Comfort Keepers of North Georgia
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?