Comfort Keepers of Gold Canyon Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In-home care agency serving seniors looking for a Care Coordinator to help grow and support our office operations. The ideal candidate is hands-on, willing to teach and train teammates, goal-oriented, organized, and be dedicated to achieving results.
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus Potential
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee caregivers including interviewing, hiring, training, and ongoing supervision of team
- Schedules employees
- Addressing client concerns and questions
- Be in rotation for on-call duties
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable communicating by phone and in-person, with excellent customer service
- Independent and self-motivated, with well-developed organizing, time management and problem-solving ability
- Flexible and friendly attitude
- Solid administrative skills, accurate data entry skills, and MS Office skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required
- Caregiving and training experience preferred
Comfort Keepers® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Comfort Keepers of Gold Canyon
HealthcareView all jobs at Comfort Keepers of Gold Canyon