Client Care that Brings Joy!
A rewarding leadership opportunity in senior care. Comfort Keepers Twin Cities is committed to providing uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. Join our team.
Client Care Coordinator Overview
Comfort Keepers Twin Cities (CKTC) has a fulfilling opportunity for a full-time Client Care Coordinator to bolster our growing team at our downtown St. Paul office. Partnering with the CKTC leadership team, the Client Care Coordinator primarily will schedule and oversee the exceptional care services administered by our dynamic team of Caregivers.
As CKTC, we serve individuals in St. Paul, Minneapolis, Woodbury, Cottage Grove, Mendota and Newport, MN.
Some Benefits This Position Will Be Offered:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive salary
- Employee Recognition program
- Opportunity for ongoing training and paid Continuing Education credits
- Experienced, supportive management team
Client Care Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Schedules client care with Caregivers based on skills, performance, availability, and client needs, using ClearCare Online platform.
- Directly responsible for regular and routine supervision of Caregivers.
- Answers potential client inquiries and qualifies them for in-home assessments.
- Documents accurate referral/service request calls.
- Assists in regular and routine assessments of current clients.
- Assists with new Caregiver Orientation & Onboarding, coordinates ongoing personal care training and skills evaluation for Caregivers.
- Participates in the Manager on-call telephone rotation.
- Performs other administrative and supervisory tasks as assigned.
Client Care Coordinator Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two years' experience in senior care field required.
- A graduate of an approved school for practical or vocational nursing is preferred (with current licensure as an RN or LPN).
- Knowledge of ClearCare Online platform.
- Driven, self-motivated, and accountable for results.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as a professional business image.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and ClearCare Online platform for scheduling, analysis and reporting, and CRM activities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary.
- Willing to share information and work cooperatively with other members of the management team and Caregiving staff.
- Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Extreme attention to details is essential.
Comfort Keepers—Twin Cities (CKTC) is an independently owned and operated nationally-branded home healthcare agency that takes great care of seniors and cares greatly about our Caregivers. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status.