Join The Comfort Keepers Family Today and Help Us Elevate the Human Spirit Of Our Clients!
Pay Rage: $13-$17
Overview: Comfort Keepers is seeking loyal and compassionate people who want to make a difference in individuals' lives. The level of care you may be providing varies from client to client. We are looking for individuals who are willing and able to provide all forms of care. Our duty is to pair caregivers and clients up to ensure the best experience possible for everyone! We want this job to be life changing for you.
COME SEE WHAT ALL THE HYPE IS ABOUT AND APPLY TODAY!!
Benefits when working with Comfort Keepers:
- Competitive pay
- Up to $1000 bonus your first year!
- Paid Time Off
- Work close to your home
- Flexible and regularly available hours
- Continuing education opportunities
- Room for growth
- Referral bonus! (tell your friends about us)
- Paid Training
- Aflac Benefits
Qualifications to become a Home Health Aide:
- At least eighteen (18) years of age
- 1 year of caregiving experience or CNA certificate preferred.
- We have training for those with no experience.
- MUST have a Valid Driver's License
- Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Must be willing to travel to clients homes
Responsibilities of a Home Health Aide:
- Providing one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Providing exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
- Performing duties as assigned on personal care service plan.
- Providing direct and indirect personal care to clients in the home setting.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication and a professional relationship with client's, family members, and co-workers.
- Helping clients with all personal care functions as needed.
- Helping keep the client's environment clean and organized.
- Reminding client to take self-administered medications.
Powered by JazzHR
Comfort Keepers Anoka and White Bear Lake