Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our products
and services by utilizing knowledge, skills, and technology to achieve a
world class sales and service experience
Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities
to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures
products/services, and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings,
asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular,
consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer