Responsible for attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries on the
phone and in person. Supplies information regarding the organization to
the general public, clients, and customers. Performs other clerical and
administrative duties, as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Greets visitors and internal employees entering the building in a
personnel. Ensures that visitors sign-in and sign-out.
- Maintains a reception area that is clean, organized, and presentable.
- Works with Administrative Assistant(s) to coordinate catering and
- Manages inventory and orders all office supplies, so that the call center
- Coordinates interviews, gathers candidates' information, provides interview
tracker in Microsoft Excel, and sends interview results to Lead Recruiter.
- Prints certificates and accolades. Prepares letters and documents. Receives, sorts,
- Participates in engagement activities, such as Great Place to Work events.
- Point-of-contact for maintenance and safety requests for the call center site.
- Answers all incoming calls on an automated phone system in a timely, courteous,
- Schedules appointments. Maintains appointment diary, either manually or electronically.
- Communicates with vendors and processes all incoming/outgoing deliveries from outside vendors.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends,
- Monday through Friday work schedule.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel to organize and manipulate data and for inventory
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word for word documents and PDF creation.
- Proficient in navigating Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook.
- Prior administrative experience working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Highly organized individual who has strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- People person who is comfortable working with a diverse group of people and speaking
- Attentive to detail and effective time manager who can coordinate and prioritize appropriately
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer