Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Ready to love where you work and receive amazing Benefits and Perks? Then Comcast is the place for you!
• Our career path planning will help set you up for success at Comcast with rewarding advancements
• We offer superior medical/dental and vision benefits starting Day 1!
• Our leadership teams thrive on creating a fun workplace for all, creating fun marketing and team building activities, contests and promotions for you and your family to enjoy
• You will have access to some outstanding perks like deep discounts on TV/Internet/Phone Services, free NBC Universal Park Tickets, Health Club Membership deals, tuition reimbursement and much more
• Responsible for inbound telesales of Comcast services to small-to-medium
• Business customers.
• Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
• Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
• Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
• Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
• Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
• Drive results and growth
• Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
• Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
• Meet and exceed sales quotas by generating sales from inbound calls and follow-up with potential customers to sell Comcast Business Services products or services.
• Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
• Manage the customer relationship from initial call, through close to resolve on the first call or escalate appropriately.
• Deliver best-in-class customer experience and represent Comcast Business Services in a professional and courteous manner to prospects and customers.
• Keep up-to-date on product knowledge, industry information, and competitive landscape.
• High School or Equivalent
• Generally requires 0-2 years related experience