Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Ready to love where you work and receive amazing Benefits and Perks? Then Comcast is the place for you!
• Our career path planning will help set you up for success at Comcast with rewarding advancements
• We offer superior medical/dental and vision benefits starting Day 1!
• Our leadership teams thrive on creating a fun workplace for all, creating fun marketing and team building activities, contests and promotions for you and your family to enjoy
• You will have access to some outstanding perks like deep discounts on TV/Internet/Phone Services, free NBC Universal Park Tickets, Health Club Membership deals, tuition reimbursement and much more
Responsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their efforts to retain and grow our existing customer base. Act as a business partner to existing customers with an emphasis on driving increased sales and revenue over telephone, while enhancing customer satisfaction through regular contact and problem resolution. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
• Retain business customers by mining and growing accounts through solution based selling and account management via the telephone
• Make outbound calls to accounts to achieve sales quota metrics
• Prepares sales documentation, activity reports, and forecasts, as required
• Creates proposals for customers related to the proposed solution and new sales opportunities
• Develop customer relationships through regular customer contact via the telephone
• Drive both sales growth and account retention by introducing various products and services available through Comcast Business
• Document effectively and accurately conversations and contact information into client management system
• Work with customers to minimize down-grading or leaving Comcast
• Ability to function in a closely monitored environment, including continual monitoring of customer calls and productivity levels
Employees at all levels are expected to:
• Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
• Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
• Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
• Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
• Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
o Drive results and growth
o Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
o Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer