Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Ready to love where you work and receive amazing Benefits and Perks? Then Comcast is the place for you!
· Our career path planning will help set you up for success at Comcast with rewarding advancements
· We offer superior medical/dental and vision benefits starting Day 1!
· Our leadership teams thrive on creating a fun workplace for all, creating fun marketing and team building activities, contests and promotions for you and your family to enjoy
· You will have access to some outstanding perks like deep discounts on TV/Internet/Phone Services, free NBC Universal Park Tickets, Health Club Membership deals, tuition reimbursement and much more
Responsible for providing superior customer support & service to our small and medium business customers by answering a full range of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints relating to their billing statements, and resolving general billing questions statements and general inquiries, as well as for the resolution of payment concerns. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
· Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone or email to assist with billing issues
· Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability
· Explains billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements
· Navigates through a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and resolve billing issues
· Resolves delinquent account balances
· Corrects errors and discrepancies on customers’ billing statements as necessary
· Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback and possible solutions to leadership
· Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution
· Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Up ware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests
· Supports growth of Comcast Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls
Employees at all levels are expected to:
· Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
· Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
· Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
· Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
· Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
o Drive results and growth
o Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
o Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer