Role Overview: The Director of Marketing is a visionary brand marketing executive and outstanding operations manager who will help build innovation strategy and organization roadmap. This role will work with a team of big picture thinkers to work across the Company, empowering a corporate strategy that focuses on continuous delivery of high impact brand and innovation. The Director will own the activation of all brand growth initiatives across the portfolio, including social and digital media, public relations, influencers and partnerships, cause-based marketing, experiential marketing, trade engagement, commercial programming, innovation and renovation marketing plans, and special projects. With a diverse and expansive portfolio under the Combs Enterprises umbrella, this is a unique opportunity to lean into different functional areas across brands.
- Lead all marketing initiatives including imaging, audience driven messaging and brand development, public relations, data-informed marketing campaigns, collaborations & relationship building, plus more to drive portfolio expansion and elevation.
- Partner with the Head of Combs Labs, VP of Strategy & Operations to devise and manage brand budgets and P&L’s across multiple portfolios and SKU’s including ongoing investment optimization / M&E, partnership spend and budgeting, monthly reporting and more.
- Partner with Combs Enterprises’ Creative & Digital teams and other Content Creators to leverage marketing campaigns across brands as appropriate, drive innovative messaging, ensure consistent imaging, and execute advanced planning for across all CE business.
- Collaboratively lead, design, implement and measure marketing campaigns, including leveraging marketing analytics and reporting to build strategy and measure effectiveness.
- Serve as brand lead for all consumer research by developing new consumer insights.
- Drive internal public relations for our unique set of brands, highlighting key wins and initiatives broadly across marketing and beyond.
- Build strong relationships with industry leading agencies and internal cross‐functional partners, driving excellence in creative, communications, and commercial planning.
- Ensure brand initiatives are responsible and follow the laws and regulations of the highly regulated Spirits industry.
- Be an advocate of this exciting portfolio to drive energy internally and externally for our brands.
- 15+ years as a Brand Manager, Marketing Leader
- At least 5 years+ years as as Senior Brand Director
- 10+ years of supervisory experience and an ability to cultivate leaders.
- 10+ years of experience in experiential marketing, on/off-premise marketing campaigns, print production, and brokering influencer and agency partnerships.
- Demonstrated success building, nurturing, and sustaining relationships with clients, vendors, consultants, and project teams.
- Strategic thinker who is able to articulate the brand vision as well as anticipate and identify consumer needs.
Combs EnterprisesWest Hollywood, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.