Your Career, Your Choice – Sales Agent
Combined Insurance, a leader in the supplemental industry for nearly 100 years, has an immediate opportunity for a sales agent to join our growing team. The person selected for this role will be responsible for building relationships and providing protection to small businesses, families, and individuals within their community.
If you have a positive mindset, are enthusiastic about building a career, and want to make a difference while maintaining a work AND family life balance, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Establish and maintain client relationships with access to our lead generation process
- Monitor, track, and strive to achieve goals and objectives
- Must work with integrity and always provide what’s in the customers best interest
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Organizational skills
- High School diploma
- Driver’s license
- Life & Health license required but can be obtained during the onboarding process
Join us today and Enjoy:
- W2 position with ability to earn $500 weekly pay during the first 26 weeks while building your business, if production criteria are met
- Weekly/monthly incentive programs
- Industry leading local field training as well as potential to qualify for Sales Academy in Chicago
- Well defined career paths based on your personal goals and aspirations
- Ability to earn residual income which could build each year
- Employee benefits package including vision, medical, Life, Dental, plus 401K and company stock purchase discounts to those who qualify
Income isn’t the only reason to join a company, but in 2018 the average net earnings for the top 20% of Combined Agents employed for at least two years was $98,435.
If you are looking for a fast paced but FUN work environment where your career progression is based on performance not tenure? If you want to join a company where you have more control over your income potential and where you are in business for yourself but not by yourself, give Combined Insurance a call today! For more information, reach out to Michelle at Michelle.Stacy@combined.com to set up an interview.
A special type of company – Combined Insurance Company of America, a Chubb group company, is a leading provider of supplemental insurance with a tradition of nearly 100 years of success in the insurance industry. We’ve been recognized as one of Ward’s 50 Top Performing Life-Health Insurance Companies and as a Top Military Friendly Employer for 5 consecutive years by GI Jobs magazine (2016-2020).
Equal Opportunity Employer