Combined Insurance, an industry leader since 1922, is currently seeking a Sales Agent to join our growing team.
For nearly 100 years, Combined Insurance has been providing exceptional products that have helped millions of policyholders and their families plan for and protect their futures. We are known for providing a fun work environment which allows our employees to achieve their personal, business, family and financial goals.
We currently have an exciting W2 Sales Agent opportunity for a self-starter with a goal-oriented mindset who is willing to invest in the pursuit of unlimited earning potential. Are you looking for just an opportunity or are you looking for a sales career?
If You Are
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Competitive and possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about sales and meeting customers’ needs
- Willing to invest the time necessary to grow a career
Then we have the career opportunity for you!
We offer a competitive performance-based compensation package; including the opportunity to earn weekly base pay for your first 26 weeks while you are building your clientele, if production requirements are met. Competitive commissions, plus performance bonus opportunities.
W2 Employee Benefits Package Includes
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) with company match up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
Expectations of Job
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Complete Combined’s industry leading training program both locally and in Chicago headquarters
- Participate in company meetings
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent needs-based sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
Knowledge & Experience
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred but not required)
Minimum Criteria To Be Considered
- 1-2 years of sales experience - any industry
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one during on-boarding
If you are ready to put your sales experience to use in a career that provides a tremendous service to the community you live in, give us a call and make Combined Insurance your new home!
Equal Opportunity Employer