The Worksite Account Executive position provides an opportunity to work with professionals during regular business hours. We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with accident & health insurance experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions group, a division of Combined Insurance. Opportunities are available for Account Executives. This is a Business-to-Business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Combined Insurance, a recognized leader in supplemental insurance, is a division of Chubb. Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Qualified candidates will be trained in our top-notch sales school to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the insurance brokerage community. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer – providing superior customer service before and after sale.
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full Chubb benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Have experience in Business-to-Business sales and working with business professionals.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity.
Also, if you've ever wondered if ovulation cramps are normal, the answer is yes, ovulation cramps are normal, and they usually occur to one in five women.