Physical Therapist Outpatient
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Comber Physical Therapy is the Peninsula's only truly integrated clinic with physical therapy, chiropractic care and massage therapy. We combine holistic care utilizing the best practices to achieve maximum patient results under one roof while providing excellent patient care. Our goal is to return our patients to the life they enjoy and deserve.
We are searching for Full-Time and Part-Time Therapists to join our team. We specialize in Neuro, Ortho and Women’s Health but we pride ourselves on treating anyone who needs rehabilitation. We treat a very diverse area of ailments from head to toe. Each of our therapists have a wide variety of specialized areas of care.
You will be responsible for patient-centered outpatient treatment including the development of an individualized plan of care, emphasizing manual techniques and therapeutic exercise, with patients through all phases of physical therapy. We emphasize compassionate and quality care resulting in remarkable outcomes. If you're looking to be part of a team of professionals who specialize in manual therapy, then come see what we have to offer.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Comber Physical Therapy Inc
The Peninsula’s only Integrated Clinics including Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Therapeutic Massage, and specialized programs for Neurological Disorders and Women’s and Men’s Health. We also offer Rock Steady Boxing Williamsburg for Parkinson’s Disease and much more.