We are looking for a team player with a "can do" attitude to join our billing department.
- Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Independently answers questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Identify and resolve patient billing complaints.
- Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements.
- Follows and reports status of delinquent accounts.
- Prepares information for the collection agency.
- Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by phone, correcting and resubmitting claims.
- Process payments from insurance companies and assist with daily deposit by electronic check scanner. Make bank deposits when required.
- Conducts self in accordance with Comber Physical Therapy’s employee manual.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Accurately and efficiently post insurance remits and payments.
- Submit documentation to insurance carriers to generate payment.
- Attend monthly administrative and staff meetings.
- Verify insurance authorizations.
- Research unpaid claims.
- Create error reports for Front Office Manager.
Comber Physical Therapy Inc