Medical Billing Specialist
Comber Physical Therapy Inc Williamsburg, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are looking for a team player with a "can do" attitude to join our billing department.
- Prepares and submits clean claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Independently answers questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Identify and resolve patient billing complaints.
- Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements.
- Follows and reports status of delinquent accounts.
- Prepares information for the collection agency.
- Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by phone, correcting and resubmitting claims.
- Process payments from insurance companies and assist with daily deposit by electronic check scanner. Make bank deposits when required.
- Conducts self in accordance with Comber Physical Therapy’s employee manual.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
- Accurately and efficiently post insurance remits and payments.
- Submit documentation to insurance carriers to generate payment.
- Attend monthly administrative and staff meetings.
- Verify insurance authorizations.
- Research unpaid claims.
- Create error reports for Front Office Manager.
Comber Physical Therapy Inc
The Peninsula’s only Integrated Clinics including Physical Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Therapeutic Massage, and specialized programs for Neurological Disorders and Women’s and Men’s Health. We also offer Rock Steady Boxing Williamsburg for Parkinson’s Disease and much more.
5388 Discovery Park Blvd. Suite 200Williamsburg, VA