We’re Ready to Grow and you can help! Combat Corner Professional is a martial arts equipment company founded in 2007, we have a great employment opportunity for a confident person with a passion for excellence in bookkeeping and accounting. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, balancing department budgets, invoicing clients, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system.
● Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
● Track and coordinate with sales staff all open receivables
● Reconcile Deposits and withdrawals between bank account & accounting software
● Track and Pay all Bills and Payables
● Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
● Assemble weekly KPI reports for weekly meeting review
● Reconcile Invoice, PO & received inventory with various vendors and make payments
● Assist with other accounting projects in the office
● Maintain orderly financial filing system
● Cash Flow forecasting
● Balance and maintain showroom register and make bank check/cash deposits
● Manage office supply closet and procurement of office supplies and materials
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
● Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
● Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
● Strong knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks
● Excellent communication and administrative skills
● Exceptional organization and time management skills
● Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
● Experience with bank reconciliation and tracking credit card transactions
● High School Diploma (Minimum) NON-REQUIRED SKILLS BUT A PLUS!
● Google Docs, GSuite & Hubspot Software knowledge
● Associate’s degree or relevant certification
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Start time flexible between 8-10am. This is a full-time position. Our office is at the edge of Brookfield & Butler in Menomonee Falls, WI. Our complete compensation package reflects our healthy appreciation for balance in life, and offers significant incentives for the results you achieve - as well as those we achieve as a team.
Salary based on experience and skill level. Health and Retirement benefits available after probationary period.